Customer relationship management or CRM is a system that allows your business to maintain all customer records in one centralized location that is accessible to an entire organization.
CRM software is essentially meant to address the needs of marketing, sales and customer service and support divisions within an organization. It allows the three to share data on clients to improve sales and customer service.Request a quote
How can I benefit from CRM software?
Good CRM software will allow a business to effectively manage a large number of customers, increase the value of each customer to the company, retain good customers, and determine how customers can be given a higher level of service.
CRM software is able to improve sales and customer relationships because:
- It can track customer interests, needs, and buying habits as they progress through their life cycles, and tailor the marketing effort accordingly. This way customers get exactly what they want as they change.
- It can track customer product use as the product progresses through its life cycle, and tailor the service strategy accordingly. This way customers get what they need as the product ages.
- When any of the technology-driven improvements in customer service (mentioned above) contribute to long-term customer satisfaction, they can ensure repeat purchases, improve customer relationships, increase customer loyalty, decrease customer turnover, decrease marketing costs (associated with customer acquisition and customer "training"), increase sales revenue, and thereby increase profit margins.
- Repeat purchase, however, comes from customer satisfaction - which in turn comes from a deeper understanding of each customer, their individual business challenges and proposing solutions for those challenges.
CRM solutions we offer:
As it’s possible for CRM software to run an entire business, we believe this is not the place for "one size fits all" solutions which is why we use an individual approach in our work.
The CRM software developed with us will have the following advantages:
- Scalability - the ability to be used on a large scale, and to be reliably expanded to whatever scale is necessary
- Functionality - automates most needs of marketing, sales and support from prospect and client contact tools and opportunities management to billing history and bulk email solutions
- Security - data encryption to ensure customer privacy by protecting its information from being stolen or abused
- Usability - user-friendly interface, simple and ready for daily use